Sat, Apr 16|
Xwesam – Stelkaya – Roberts Creek
Talking Trees Walking Tour with Talaysay ***FULL***
This event is full. We thank you for respecting the capacity limits to ensure a positive and meaningful experience and with respect to our guides. Please do not attend if you were not able to RSVP, and sign up for our mailing list or follow us to find out about future opportunities!
Time & Location
Apr 16, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Xwesam – Stelkaya – Roberts Creek, End of Day Road, Day Road, Roberts Creek, V0N 2W1
About the event
About this event
With gratitude we will be guided by Talaysay Cultural Ambassadors and Guides Candace Campo & Richard Till.
- WHERE @ Xwesam – Stelkaya – Roberts Creek at the End of Day Road - closest address is 2930 Day Road
- WHEN April 16th starting at 11am promptly, please arrive 15 minutes early to park and meet and greet
- WHAT to bring? A water bottle, good walking shoes with traction. Dress for the weather and wear layered clothing.
- WHO Candace Campo and Richard Till of Talaysay Tours offer authentic Aboriginal cultural and eco-tourism experiences in and around Vancouver, Squamish and the Sunshine Coast and virtual tours via Zoom. Join them in sharing knowledge, and delving into the rich history and landmarks of our remarkable west coast. Visit https://www.talaysay.com/ to learn more about your Guides and their offerings.
- HOW The Sunshine Coast Community Forest is sponsoring this event, the first of three through the Spring of 2022. We believe that accessible knowledge about forests and human relationships with forests, new and old, is an important part of community-led planning for future forests.