top of page
All upcoming events
- Sat, Sept 16SecheltCome meet the Sunshine Coast's talented wood users and artisans at this unique event in Sechelt, BC. Family friendly and free! Hosted by the Sunshine Coast Community Forest.
Want to stay in loop?
Subscribe so we can inform you of upcoming events!
- RSVP ClosedSun, Dec 04near Trout Lake
- Mon, Nov 28Seaside Centre Sechelt
- Thu, Oct 27Roberts CreekOct 27, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – Oct 28, 2022, 9:00 p.m.Roberts Creek, 1309 Roberts Creek Rd, Roberts Creek, BC V0N 2W2, CanadaPresentation from the Sunshine Coast Community Forest and Elphinstone Logging Focus, followed by questions and answers. Questions must be submitted in advance to email@example.com
- Sat, Oct 01Persephone Brewing
- Wed, Sept 28Gibsons Public Library
- Sat, Sept 24Gibsons Public Library
- Sat, Sept 17Seaside Centre
- Fri, Jul 01Sechelt
- RSVP ClosedTue, Jun 21klaath Village (Porpoise Bay Park)
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jun 11klaath Village (Porpoise Bay Park)
- RSVP ClosedSun, May 29Brickers Cider
- RSVP ClosedSat, May 28Xwilkway – Halfmoon Bay
- RSVP ClosedMon, Apr 25The Sechelt Seniors Activity CentreApr 25, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTThe Sechelt Seniors Activity Centre, 5604 Trail Ave, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A3, CanadaJoin us in person or online for our annual general meeting. We will be featuring a presentation by renowned habitat ecologist Laurie Kremsater on Ecosystem Based Management in the Community Forest.
- Sun, Apr 24Roberts Creek Pier
- RSVP ClosedSat, Apr 16Xwesam – Stelkaya – Roberts CreekApr 16, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.Xwesam – Stelkaya – Roberts Creek, End of Day Road, Day Road, Roberts Creek, V0N 2W1This event is full. We thank you for respecting the capacity limits to ensure a positive and meaningful experience and with respect to our guides. Please do not attend if you were not able to RSVP, and sign up for our mailing list or follow us to find out about future opportunities!
bottom of page