Sat, May 28|
Xwilkway – Halfmoon Bay
Talking Trees Walking Tour with Talaysay - Halfmoon Bay
Please RSVP to attend. Please submit one RSVP per person attending. We thank you for respecting the capacity limits to ensure a positive and meaningful experience and with respect to our guides.
Time & Location
May 28, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Xwilkway – Halfmoon Bay, Big Trees
About the event
About this event
With gratitude we will be guided by Talaysay Cultural Ambassadors and Guides Candace Campo & Richard Till.
- WHERE @ Xwilkway – Halfmoon Bay, meeting at the Big Tree Recreation Site parking.
- WHEN May 28 starting at 11am promptly, please arrive 15 minutes early to park and meet and greet
- WHAT to bring? A water bottle, good walking shoes with traction. Dress for the weather and wear layered clothing.
- WHO Candace Campo and Richard Till of Talaysay Tours offer authentic Aboriginal cultural and eco-tourism experiences in and around Vancouver, Squamish and the Sunshine Coast and virtual tours via Zoom. Join them in sharing knowledge, and delving into the rich history and landmarks of our remarkable west coast. Visit https://www.talaysay.com/ to learn more about your Guides and their offerings.
- HOW The Sunshine Coast Community Forest is sponsoring this event, one of three through the Spring of 2022. We believe that accessible knowledge about forests and human relationships with forests, new and old, is an important part of community-led planning for future forests.