Sat, Jun 11|
klaath Village (Porpoise Bay Park)
Talking Trees Walking Tour with Candace Campo - klaath Village
Please RSVP to attend - submit one per person attending. We thank you for respecting the capacity limits to ensure a positive and meaningful experience and with respect to our guides.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2022, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
klaath Village (Porpoise Bay Park), 6451 Sechelt Inlet Road, Sechelt BC
About the event
About this event
With gratitude we will be guided by Talaysay Cultural Ambassadors and Guides Candace Campo & Friend
- WHERE @ klaath Village, otherwise know as PorpoiseBay Provincial Park. Your guide Candace will be at the Playground beside the Interpretive Map
- WHEN Saturday June 11 starting at 11am promptly, please arrive 15 minutes early to park and meet and greet
- WHAT to bring? A water bottle, good walking shoes with traction. Dress for the weather and bring your most rainbow duds!
- WHO Candace Campo of Talaysay Tours offers authentic Aboriginal cultural and eco-tourism experiences in and around Vancouver, Squamish and the Sunshine Coast and virtual tours via Zoom. Join them in sharing knowledge, and delving into the rich history and landmarks of our remarkable west coast. Visit https://www.talaysay.com/ to learn more about your Guide and their offerings.
- HOW The Sunshine Coast Community Forest is sponsoring this event, one of three through the Spring of 2022. We believe that accessible knowledge about forests and human relationships with forests, new and old, is an important part of community-led planning for future forests.